Welcome to Murat Coskun`s new online tutorial!
my world of frame drumming
An insight into the magic world of frame drums!
Available online at:
Chapter 1: basic combinations
In more than 3 hours of video You find over 220 detailed lessons in frame drumming, exercises, explanations, examples, adviced and grooves including:
- DUM - strokes (three different options with hand/ middle finger/ thumb)
- TAK - strokes (two different options with three fingers/ ring finger)
- PA -stroke (muffled sound)
- Basic combinations D-T, D-P, TT, PP etc...
- 3-stroke-combinations (RLL): Dmd, Tkd, DmP, DPk, Pkd, PkP etc...
- 3-stroke-combinations (RRL): Dmd, DTk, TTk, PPk, PDm
- 4-stroke-combinations (RLRL): Dmdm, Tkdm, Pkdm
- Accent strokes with left hand (finger)
- Combinations with accent strokes with left hand (finger)
- Combinations with hand-to-hand
- Rebound-technics with "PPk"-combination